In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD), Slot Racing Company is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security of the data collected, so as to ensure security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the User is informed that the personal data collected by Slot Racing Company, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of Slot Racing Company, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between both parties or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms to subscribe or to meet an application or consultation.
While the User does not communicate the contrary to Slot Racing Company, it will be understood that his / her data have not been modified, that the User agrees to notify any variation and that he / she has the consent to use them for the determined, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they are have obtained. They may also be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities specific to their corporate purpose, expressly authorizing Slot Racing Company to extract, store data and perform marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and thus improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User could provide their data through forms, in order to make inquiries, request information and / or for reasons related to the Content offered on the Website, if the data provided by the User were essential for the correct development of all this, the User will be informed of it, indicating that it is data whose completion is mandatory.
In case of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated in the preceding paragraph(s), the User may exercise their rights of information-access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, (ARCO Rights) of those available and that they can be exercised before the Slot Racing Company, in accordance with Title III LOPD and RDLOPD. To do this, he / she must take into account the following connotations:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Slot Racing Company has made or carries out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the User to modify the data that, being within the automated file, prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to suppress the personal data of the User, except as provided in other applicable laws that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the User that the processing of their personal data is not carried out or that the processing thereof is terminated by Slot Racing Company.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to Slot Racing Company with the reference “LOPD-src.es”, specifying:
- Name, last name of the User and a copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which he / she wants to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request to be formulated.
The User must use a shipping method that allows proof of delivery and receipt of the request.
This application and any other attached document should be sent to the following address and / or email:
- SLOT RACING COMPANY, S.L.
Paseo de Eduardo Dato, 23, 2nd floor
28010 Madrid, Spain
- Email: email@example.com
The user’s browser saves the cookies on the hard disk only occupying a minimum memory space and do not harm the computer. The cookies do not keep any personal data, nor any kind of specific personal information that could identify the User. Some are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies), while others remain stored until they reach their limit duration or are deleted by the User (the so-called persistent cookies).
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits, save their preferences to personalize their user experience or help identify and resolve errors.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without the express consent of the User -by activating the cookies in the browser- the Website will not link in the cookies the memorized data with the personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie can access the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally provide that information to the server.
In case of not wanting to receive cookies, it is recommended to configure the browser to erase them from the hard drive, block them or warn in case of an attempt to install them.
What cookies are used or can be used on the Website?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through the Website and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the User or Customer to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User’s equipment, such as the language, the type of browser through which it accesses, the regional configuration from where he / she accesses, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by Slot Racing Company or by third parties, allow to quantify the traffic on the Website and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our catalogue. To do this, we analyse navigation on the Website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, Slot Racing Company has inserted in the website, application or advertising platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The User can disable, reject and delete the cookies -totally or partially- installed on their device through the configuration of their browser (among which are, for example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer). In this regard, the procedures for rejecting and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Consequently, the User must, follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser used.