- Engine C2; sidewinder position
- Transmission crown 32z SW with pinion 11z SW
- Chassis SW (sidewinder) nylon / black-hard fiber (hardness)
- T2 CHRONO Guide
- Aluminum wheels with BBS disc inserted.
- Calibrated axes
- Over-injection crown in nylon, calibrated with 0.9mm grub screw
- Anti-friction bearings
Ford Capri 2600 LW No.7 Brands Hatch ‘Race of Champions’ 1973
It corresponds to a Broadspeed Capri 3000GT that Dave Matthews piloted in a race that complements the Race of Champions in Brands Hatch in 1973. The Race of Champions was held annually in GB, alternating between Silverstone and Brands Hatch, had several parallel races. One of them was reserved for Class A-D Class Touring Cars. Dave Matthews suffered problems with his Ford Capri RS2600 LW and could not defend against the 7-liter Corvette Z28 of the Australian Frank Gardner. This was the last complete race in which Matthews competed, since a few days later he had a spectacular accident at Silverstone that led him to retire from the races.
- Ford Capri 2600 LW Brands Hatch 1973 Dave Matthews
- Pilot: Dave Matthews