- 1 x Universal chassis
- 1 x M3/N motor + 1 x 9z Pinion (RM0301)
- 2 x 2×4 zn motor screws
- 2 x 75mm cables + 2 x terminals + 2 x 22mm braids
- 1 x guide T2 black + 1 x guide spring T2 + 1 x washer 580/318 + 1 x screw 1.8 × 6
- 2 x 53mm axle + 1 x T1A pulley + 1 x T4 pulley
- 4 x aluminum rims with “type 1” hubcaps (RM1307)
- 1 x crown 27z bronze «RM0402»
- 1 x transmission belt 56mm
- 2 x 1.8 x 6 front screws +2 x 1.8 × 8 rear screws + (2 + 2) shock absorber bumpers + 4 x rods
- 2 x front suspension springs (RM0816) + rear suspension springs (RM0808)
- 2 x “front special bearing” + 2 x double rally bearings
- 4 x “Trear” tires (RN0109)
- 2 x chassis screw – body (1.8 x 6mm)
- 1 x Accessories bag: 1 x antenna; 1 + 1 x auxiliary headlights + 2 x auxiliary headlight plugs +2 replacement headlights / SIEM cover option
* Option to buy the car + SRC LANCIA DELTA S4 T-shirt
In 1986 Lancia decided to give Tabaton the opportunity to race the European Championship and assigned him a Lancia Delta S4. They completed thirteen tests, winning the Rally Costa Brava, Rally Catalunya, Madeira, Kalkidikis, Príncipe de Asturias and San Marino, finished fourth in Costa Esmeralda. With these results, the Italian couple Fabrizzio Tabaton and Luca Tedeschini would win the 1986 European Championship.
Fabrizzio Tabaton is the son of fellow rally driver Luigi Tabaton. Luigi was the founder of the well-known Grifone Escudería. With this team as the main force for that 1986 season, he would place himself at the top of the banner with the manufacturer LANCIA. Fabrizzio would have a big advantage in two of the rallies that we have decided to emulate. He has great memories of the Principe de Asturias and the Costa Brava.
SRC 2.0 EVO, reference 04003 will be Rally Costa Brava.
*As an important note, we want to highlight in our LANCIA DELTA S4 project that in this case the different details and body options as well as in the real model are for show.
Our work on this model is the difference in the body with the different version of the upper spoiler, body deflectors in the front part and configuration of settings. We would like to transmit it to the public so that they do not think that it is the same decoration and another car the same. It is not. For us it is very important to show our project because it is a value in our steel molds.
In this version, we also give the option of changing the front bumper lights. In this way, the SIEM covers can be replaced by lights with a small punch to extract it in case someone wants to change it and have both versions of the model as in reality. It also has the long version four-bulb auxiliary headlights.
There are no reviews yet.