- 1 x Universal chassis
- 1 x M3/N motor + 1 x 9z Pinion (RM0301)
- 2 x 2×4 zn motor screws
- 2 x 75mm cables + 2 x terminals + 2 x 22mm braids
- 1 x guide T2 black + 1 x guide spring T2 + 1 x washer 580/318 + 1 x screw 1.8 × 6
- 2 x 53mm axle + 1 x T1A pulley + 1 x T4 pulley
- 4 x aluminum rims with type 4 rear and type 3 front studs and hubcaps
- 1 x crown 27z bronze «RM0402»
- 1 x transmission belt 56mm
- 2 x 1.8 x 6 front screws +2 x 1.8 × 8 rear screws + (2 + 2) shock absorber bumpers + 4 x rods
- 4 x “RM0802” suspension springs
- 2 x “front special bearing” + 2 x double rally bearings
- 2 x MTN82 front tire (RN0113)
- 2 x MTX82 rear tire (RN0111)
- 2 x chassis screw – body (1.8 x 6mm)
- 1 x Accessories bag: 1 x antenna; 1 + 1 x auxiliary headlights + 2 x auxiliary headlight plugs
In 1986 Lancia decided to give Tabaton the opportunity to race the European Championship and assigned him a Lancia Delta S4. They completed thirteen tests, winning the Rally Costa Brava, Rally Catalunya, Madeira, Kalkidikis, Príncipe de Asturias and San Marino, finished fourth in Costa Esmeralda. With these results, the Italian couple Fabrizzio Tabaton and Luca Tedeschini would win the 1986 European Championship.
Fabrizzio Tabaton is the son of fellow rally driver Luigi Tabaton. Luigi was the founder of the well-known Grifone Escudería. With this team as the main force for that 1986 season, he would place himself at the top of the banner with the manufacturer LANCIA. Fabrizzio would have a big advantage in two of the rallies that we have decided to emulate. He has great memories of the Principe de Asturias and the Costa Brava.
For SRC 2.0 EVO, reference 04002 will be Rally Principe de Asturias.
Nice video «that slotcarguy» unboxing the new Lancia Cheers